CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE STUMBLED INTO "THE SHALLOW ZONE." WATCH OUT FOR THE ROCKS. SOME OF THEM ARE SHARP.
If you're looking for a blog with meaningful content on the important issues of the day, you've come to the wrong place. This is the shallows, my friend. Nothing but shallowness as far as the eye can see. Let someone else make sense of things. I like it here.
MY SHALLOW MISSION STATEMENT

MY SHALLOW MISSION STATEMENT

MY SHALLOW MISSION STATEMENT
Not that there's any weight to it...
IN A WORLD FILLED WITH COMPLEX POLITICAL ISSUES, SOCIAL INEQUALITY, AND FINANCIAL UNCERTAINTY, I CONSIDER IT MY GIFT TO YOU, MY READER, TO OFFER THIS SHALLOW LITTLE HAVEN, WHERE NOTHING IS TOO SHALLOW, TOO INSIGNIFICANT, OR TOO RIDICULOUS TO JUSTIFY OUR ATTENTION. IN OTHER WORDS, IF IT'S NOT IMPORTANT....SO WHAT? NEITHER WAS MARILYN MONROE'S BRA SIZE. AND THAT STILL SELLS MAGAZINES, DOESN'T IT?
VIDEO OF THE MONTH

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bizarro World Brief



Yes, I know it's been a while since my last post. I apologize profusely, but, as sometimes happens, life has not been conducive to posting of late. Things should settle down presently, but in the interim, I thought that I should at least give you, my faithful (although frustratingly taciturn) readers something to keep you from forgetting me. Herewith, I offer this link to one of my favorite Internet programs, Jim Harold's Campfire, which features calls every other Sunday from "ordinary listeners who have experienced extraordinary things." One such call on last night's show struck me as particularly riveting. If you don't have time to listen to the whole thing, leap ahead to 20:30...the best is last...but be prepared to be freaked out.

http://jimharold.com/category/jim-harolds-campfire/

Skol. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment