CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE STUMBLED INTO "THE SHALLOW ZONE." WATCH OUT FOR THE ROCKS. SOME OF THEM ARE SHARP.
If you're looking for a blog with meaningful content on the important issues of the day, you've come to the wrong place. This is the shallows, my friend. Nothing but shallowness as far as the eye can see. Let someone else make sense of things. I like it here.
MY SHALLOW MISSION STATEMENT

MY SHALLOW MISSION STATEMENT

MY SHALLOW MISSION STATEMENT
Not that there's any weight to it...
IN A WORLD FILLED WITH COMPLEX POLITICAL ISSUES, SOCIAL INEQUALITY, AND FINANCIAL UNCERTAINTY, I CONSIDER IT MY GIFT TO YOU, MY READER, TO OFFER THIS SHALLOW LITTLE HAVEN, WHERE NOTHING IS TOO SHALLOW, TOO INSIGNIFICANT, OR TOO RIDICULOUS TO JUSTIFY OUR ATTENTION. IN OTHER WORDS, IF IT'S NOT IMPORTANT....SO WHAT? NEITHER WAS MARILYN MONROE'S BRA SIZE. AND THAT STILL SELLS MAGAZINES, DOESN'T IT?
VIDEO OF THE MONTH

Sunday, March 17, 2013

POST SURGERY PRACTICE POST


It's been four days now since the doctors removed a part of my insides and sent me home with pain medication, a swollen stomach, bruises everywhere, and a list of do's and don'ts. Am I up to writing a post? Nope. But I can't seem to fall asleep either. So I have decided to compromise...with pictures of Kit Kat clocks. Why? Because they rock! So feast your eyes on these clockwork felines with my blessing. And just for the record, if anyone out there ever feels the need to buy me a present just for the thrill of it (hey, it could happen), feel free to make it a Kit Kat clock. (Hint: I like the jeweled ones.)


CLASSIC KIT KAT CLOCK


VINTAGE KIT KATNESS, CIRCA 1930'S


OUTRAGEOUS ORANGE WITH JEWELS


PASTEL PURR-FECTION


COOL WHITE DELIGHT


GREEN HAS AN ELEGANT SHEEN


A LITTLE TOO REALISTIC


NICE TRY, BUT I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE


CUTE EARRINGS, BUT CAN THEY TELL TIME?


I COULD TOTALLY SEE THIS AS THE COOLEST T-SHIRT EVER


I EVEN LOVE THE BOX


A CAT'S EYE VIEW

Well, that's it for this post-surgery practice post. Time for me to go to bed and get catatonic. Thanks for indulging me. Skol!

No comments:

Post a Comment